Thursday, July 24, 2008

24 Things

So, I keep up with AidChild (www.aidchild.org) an orphanage in Uganda, East Africa that my cousin worked at for a couple years. Every month the founder and director sends out an email that lists things he is grateful for, the number of gratitudes is the same as the day of the month. I was thinking today, of my gratitudes and how often I over look them....So here are mine, 24 today...

1. The warmth of love
2. free loaner books from the library
3. new recipes
4. tomatillos
5. air conditioning
6. music that speaks to me
7. a clean house
8. snuggles from Elliot and Austin
9. making plans to go places
10. going to those places with my Mr. Wonderful
11. water, clean water
12. 7th Generation products that are good for my family and the environment
13. the joy and adventure this military life brings to my doorstep
14. the satisfaction of knowing that I made a difference today
15. Smiles from my Mr. Wonderful
16. Conversations with my sisters
17. Bloggers that inspire me to be better and try new things
18. Hebrews 10:23
19. friends that know my heart
20. the joy of adoption
21. the hope that I will know that joy completed
22. flea markets and antique shopping
23. the quiet
24. breathe, life, creation

How about you, what are you grateful for?

No comments: