Monday, February 14, 2011

Change is needed

I've been in a slump, a funk, an idon'twannadonothin' but somethinghastochangeandsoonPLEASE
of late and I know that I am the one who has to make the change, that I have to start doing SOMETHING and this don'twannadonothin' attitude has to go...byebye out the window pleaseandthankyou.

Nothing is better to me than being a Mama to my Lil PeaPie....but I miss the accomplishments at the end of a work day/week. Feeling like I have made a difference...no matter how small....and stop before you think....You're a Mama, you make a difference.....I do know that...BUT....I need something more.

Better organized at home keeping, creative projects to keep me excited, a bible study to attend to keep me accountable to read, study and pray, a regular work out schedule to improve and keep my body healthy, new music to refresh my mind, spirit and heart....I guess I could go on and on....BUT the main thing is that I need a kick to get me going...So I am kicking and hoping and praying that I can effectively change...myself...from the inside out. Wake up with a determination to not let my days justgobysofastthatIhaven'tacluewherethetimeisgoing.

I don't want to look at my 36th year of life like I have looked at the past couple of years and not see improvements of self, see goals left sitting there, dreams still hanging out on the shelf collecting dust.

I'm going to do it, I will, I will, iwilliwilliwilliwilliwill...and you can look forward to seeing change in me, my blog and hopefully my whole life.

1 comment:

Sara G said...

Sending you Hugs Nili! We all have all these hats we wear but yes, we do need time for ourselves, to grow and learn. I'm finding if I change too much I fail. If I do it on my own, not good. I started a bible study last fall on Jeremiah. That was my kick start to be involved in God's word and opened my prayer time. Other changes are slowly falling into place once I had my time with Him. I even started a blog last month! May God lead you in what to start first for He knows what is best.
http://survivablelife.blogspot.com/