Sunday, September 7, 2008

Unbuttoning those jeans....


Here I am week 10! My pants are getting a bit on the tight side, I can button them but it does not feel good, so I bought Bella Bands and am using those right now....here is a picture of me taken this morning...Just a little of a belly....I was not at my ideal weight starting this pregnancy so...I hope to only gain the 15 to 20 pounds. At my first OB appointment (8 weeks and 4 days) I weighed the same that I did before we got pregnant. I am feeling great, no morning sickness, headaches or anything really to complain about....Although...I had no idea that I would have periods of horrible gas...and even though I expected the tiredness I did not expect the exhaustion that overtakes me. On other happy news...my Mr. Wonderful pins on Major this month! I am so excited for him and this accomplishment....he works really hard and although we knew that he was selected almost a year ago we did not know when the pinning would take place. I will have to post a couple of pictures of the ceremony. My parents are going to fly in for the pinning and will be able to stay for a week! I am looking forward to spending time with them and talking with my mom, she birthed all of her 8 girls naturally and is also a Doula....We are planning on having her here for my labor and delivery. I guess that is it for now....not much going on around here...just quiet days...I really should get started on my Christmas projects....December will be here before we know it. Do you make your Christmas gifts? Do you shop the whole year for gifts? Or do you wait for the last minute?

No comments: