Monday, November 10, 2008

Sweet Sleep....where oh where are you?

Here we are week 18....the first week of the 5th month, I can hardly believe how fast this time is flying. This pregnancy so far has gone very well, no morning sickness, no really horrible headaches....the ones I had were allergy related...took me way to long to figure that out, weight gain so far steady and slow, no huge mood swings...so pretty well. And now...now...I am having the worse time sleeping, aside from waking 3 or more times a night to pee...and I know that is just going to increase...I cannot seem to get comfortable for the life of me. Here I am finally comfortable (or mostly) and am sure Mr. Wonderful is screaming (in his head) for me to stop moving around...and then I have to get up and pee AGAIN. Of course the whole cycle starts all over again. This morning I went and bought a Boppy Total Body Pillow at Target....I can't wait to try this pillow tonight...I hope it works...I hope sweet sleep while not leave me stranded...waiting, tossing and turning...I'll let you know how it all works out.

No comments: