Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

Dec 23 already...my, my where does the time go? Hubby and I are heading to his parents house for a couple of days...my house is CLEAN...I wore myself out yesterday making sure everything was spic & span before we leave for the lil' holiday. Austin got a bath and Elliot is heading to the sink for his bath, right after I return from running some quick errands. I had an OB appointment this morning, everything is looking great, her heartbeat is quick and strong...155..my blood pressure was great and I did not gain any weight in the last 4 weeks. So, that brings me to a total of 8pds gained so far....I only have 15 weeks and a couple of days left....which in and of itself freaks me out...excites me....and overwhelms me...I can't wait to meet my girl! So my next appointment is to drink the sugar water and have my blood taken...then two weeks after that the BIG Ultrasound ...we need to confirm that this girl is growing good and she is in fact a girl! Then it is an appointment every two weeks after that....this is flying by.

My first babywearing wrap came in, a Baby K'tan, I put Elliot in it to test it out ya know and he loved it...I will have to take a picture next time and post it...funny lil' dog....I guess I can practice around the house with him....I also ordered a Cherry Bomb from Nonny & Boo, picked up my first of many cloth diapers...I am going to try out the Fuzzy Bunz and Bum Genius 3.0 (the One Size and the S, M,L size)....I figure that I will figure it out as I go....we will see which one works better. I also have most of the nursery stuff bought...just want to make sure there is a girl in there before we start decorating...otherwise eBay here I come....I can't wait to get it all together.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year's Eve (I think that I will be sleeping...imagine that)!

Peace and Joy to you and yours!
Nili

No comments: