1. I recently joined an online encouragement and recipe exchange forum...I was able to post several recipes that I created and it was SO COOL that several of the girls have cooked and then posted a good review of my food!!!! YaY...makes me want to get in the kitchen and experiment some more.
2. Ren had a "Date Night" with me tonight and he was so well behaved. I brought Broccoli and Cheese soup from a deli for him and then took him to a Sushi place. He even ate a California Roll (minus the nori)...yum.yum.good.
3. My parents are doing missionary work in India (they have been gone since the first of Jan) and I can't wait to see them....I miss my Momma and Dad.
4. I am thinking of running...yes I said running...the annual Mud Run at Ft. Jackson this year. I have to get my butt in gear and start training! You can read about it here and yes I think I may be crazy!
5. Looks like we will see my Champ of a Man before he "hops the pond"...we are just waiting on dates. YaY!
6. If you ask Ren if he is hungry or if he wants to eat...he starts smacking his lips...it is so funny!
7. I am planning on trying to post a "new post" at least 3 times a week...if not once a day.....I hope I have enough stuff to blog about.
Conversion Diary if you've never read Jennifer's blog....you should check it out!