Thursday, February 18, 2010

In the Overflow!


It's official! I bought my ticket today (my sister bought hers yesterday) we are headed to Atlanta on April 24th to see Beth Moore and say a final farewell to Insecurity! We bought the books this past week and I can't wait to start to read and learn and hear what God has for me and how he is a going to change me. Kelly over at Kelly's Korner has a list of fellow bloggers that will be there (and btw...if you have never stopped in to read her blog...you should...her Harper is the cutest thing and she is a wonderful Mama and Christian). I can't wait to see what God is going to do! I just wish I could take all my sisters and sister-friends with me...ya wanna go? There are still some tickets left...go here for more information and then let me know if you are going to be there!

1 comment:

Wages of Time said...

I would love to go to this, wish it was closer. I'll have to get the book instead... :(