Friday, October 24, 2008

16 weeks

16 weeks today...I thought I would "feel" more pregnant...whatever that is supposed to "feel" like. I don't know and my belly is still quite smooshy...I thought that it would get harder...not that I have any rock hard abs to help out in that area. And I so want to feel the baby move, I think to myself that when I start to feel the flutters that I will be at peace more that everything is okay. The waiting 4 weeks since that last appointment to hear the heartbeat or see the baby is soooooo looooooong. When I woke up this morning and looked at my belly in the mirror, in some ways it does not look that different then when I weighed a lot more than I did at the start of this pregnancy. 11 years ago I was well over 200pds and while I am well under that number at this point, I remember my body from when I weighed that much. I guess it is just my mind playing tricks on me...I just want to know that everything is okay that the baby is growing and developing right. At the end of this 7 days....next Friday...I will be on month 5!!!!! Whooohoooo, time is flying by.
I guess I just want to be assured that I am feeling and growing just like I should. OB appointment on Tuesday so I guess just a couple more days until I can rest a little easier.

No comments: