Thursday, March 5, 2009

7 Quck Takes Friday

1.
I can hardly believe that I am under 5 weeks now to giving birth and becoming a Momma. Reading birth stories, praying for my labor and delivery and making way too many lists in my head of everything that needs to be accomplished before this lil' guy makes his debut. Hubby and I started our "birth class" last night and while I felt like I already knew a lot of the information I am so glad that we went. It helped Hubby realize the reason for some of the birth plan choices I have made and agree with me...yippeee for that!

2.
Here are just a couple of my favorite photos from our recent holiday to Sedona, AZ



3.
I am planning out some dinners to make and freeze in the next couple of weeks so that Hubby won't have to worry about dinner every night after our lil' guy arrives. So far I have 3 different enchilada recipes and some lasagna on my list...I'll take any ideas you might have!

4.
We have decided to use Cash/Check ONLY for everything. This includes not using the debit card. I stressed a little about this but I know that doing this will make me more aware of the money I spend...nothing like seeing the green leave your wallet and your "bank" get too low before payday.

5.
If you have never visited Jennifer you should, she is the host of 7 Quick Takes Friday.

6.
The nursery is almost complete, hopefully we will have everything done by next weekend. I can't wait to see it all come together and post some pictures.

7.
I have a two page list of TO DO that I need to get cracking on...ya'll have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

Congrats on the new baby! I'm just stopping by from Conversion Diary.

Sedona looks beautiful, it reminds me a bit of Zion National Park where my husband and I spent our honeymoon.