Tuesday, January 20, 2009

28 weeks 5 days


I had the gestational diabetes test today, results come in the form of hopefully NOT hearing from my OB by tomorrow morning. 11 pounds gained so far and lots of heartburn. The Girl's heartbeat was good, lots of movement going on (not surprising with that sugar drink). We have the big 30 week Ultrasound in two weeks, I can't wait to see her and know that she is growing good. This appointment today also started the seeing my OB every two weeks until my 36th week. I spoke to him today about my birth plan and his opinion on a couple things...I feel really good about his answers and the discussion that we had.

The nursery is cleaned out and awaiting new paint...I can't wait to get her little room together! I have several small sewing projects in the works...mostly I am holding out until we return from our holiday to Sedona in February. We have lots and lots planned to do until we return from the holiday and then the lull and waiting...so I wanted to make sure I have some little projects to look forward to, to help that last month pass a little quicker.

I can't believe how fast this time has gone, I know that I have said this before....and I will say it again. i hope you and yours are having a wonderful first month of 2009!

Peace and Joy!
Nili

2 comments:

Amy Cantilina said...

You are such a beautiful mamma! I can't get over how little weight you have gained--that's fabulous. Hoping with you that you won't hear from your doctor on the diabetes test. Glad all is going well! Now we're getting our babies' rooms ready at the same time!!

Nell said...

You look fantastic! I adored being pregnant...well, the cute belly and baby moving part of being pregnant anyway.

HUGS!

Nell