Stephanie co-hosts a fun monthly link up for us blog mamas; a Q & A with our little ones, a chance to put a spotlight on them so you can get to know "The Kids Behind The Blog" a little better. I never know what my boys might say, I do know that they crack me up with their silliness though.
Ren (just a couple weeks shy of 7)
- What do you enjoy doing with Mama and Daddy? Going on a date with you Mama, just the two of us. With Daddy, fishing or helping with outdoor stuff, like the chickens or making things.
- Name one thing you are really good at? Angry Birds and being silly...of course!
- What is one thing that Mama and Daddy tell you often? That you love me.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? That's easy a veterinarian.
- What do you think Mama and Daddy do when you go to bed at night? Work, Mommy and Daddy work...I don't know, I'm sleeping!
Sam (3 yrs and 7 months)
- What do you enjoy doing with Mama and Daddy? Dates and Fishing
- Name one thing you are really good at? ABC's
- What is one thing that Mama and Daddy tell you often? I Love You
- What do you want to be when you grow up? a----what? BULLFIGHTER!
- What do you think Mama and Daddy do when you go to bed at night? works---- I don't know
These boys crack me up with their answers; they are almost exactly the same and I asked Ren yesterday and Sam this morning.
They do love fishing with their Daddy and I try to take them on dates on the weekends (errands and lunch). Ren has wanted to be a veterinarian since he was two and Sam, well I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't try out bullfighting one day (God help my mama-heart). I can't wait for next months questions and to start asking Alex in a couple months!