Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Boogies for a quarter....

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Last night Mr. Wonderful and I were talking in bed, about this new life growing, names we have in our minds, when we should rearrange the house, on whether or not we want to find out the sex of the baby or wait and be surprised....the conversation some how makes it way to boogies...Now you would have to know that I get grossed out about snot, having to wipe a snotty nose makes me gag....I know....I know...this is something I am going to have to get over..but last night Mr. Wonderful started talking about boogies and how he is going to teach our little one to pick his/her nose and then "take the boogie to Mommy" ...of course I am laughing... then he says.. better yet "take the boogie to Mommy she'll give you a quarter for it....Mommy's the Boogie Fairy!" This man of mine...I am in trouble.....we both were laughing though.....what a way to end the day!

Did your hubby come up with stuff he would teach your kids to do to you? Has he taught them? Did you wait to find out the sex?
Don't forget to laugh today!

No comments: