This month's The Kids Behind the Blog (TKBTB) questions are all about summer ending and school starting up! I love TKBTB series...asking my boys questions about particular subjects always gives me insight into their thoughts and their likes and/or dislikes.
Ren, 7 years 5 months
- What was your favorite thing you did over the summer? Play with my cousins and fishing with Dad.
- What's your favorite topic to learn about at school? Science and Science Experiments because we get to dissect stuff.
- Who is your best friend from school? Vince and Jacob
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A Veterinarian...YOU know that already!
- What is your least favorite thing about school? Handwriting, because you have to write a bunch of words.
Sam, 4 years new
- What was your favorite thing you did over the summer? Summer is my birthday, playing in the pool and fishing with Daddy.
- What's your favorite topic to learn about at school? Playtime and playing with toys.
- Who is your best friend from school? Oliver and Alexandria
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A Ninja Turtle, because they fight with swords.
- What is your least favorite thing about school? Cleaning up, it is never any fun.
These boys both adore fishing with their dad! If there is any love list for my boys the top of the list is fishing! Homeschool is going to be fun this year...smirk...all the playing, cleaning up, science experiments (we have not dissected anything yet...I'll have to get on that!) and writing...all.the.writing. Sam just started Martial Arts classes and is obsessed with all things ninjas and swords right now...I have a feeling he is going to go further than his big brother in belt rank over time.
September's TKBTB questions are:
- What is your favorite sport? Why?
- If someone gave you a million dollars what would you buy?
- Tell me 3 things that kids do better than mommies and daddies.
- What is your favorite thing to do in the fall?
- Share with me 3 things you like about yourself.